Well it’s come to that time of year where I knuckle down and find my favourite 100 or so images + write a little bit on how the year was…
So here goes:
– I photographed 53 weddings with some amazing couples
– Travelled a shit load across the country and overseas
– Met a lot of new talented vendors in the area
– Spent on average around 430 hours at weddings
– Edited for approximately 650 hours of editing
– R&D for approximately 730 hours
– Jumped ship from Canon to Sony, which was a big move and the right one
– Listened to nearly every single true crime podcast known to man
All in all it was one crazy year!
I’d like to say a special thanks to all the vendors, previous couples and friends for referring me. I’d also love to thank all of my 2018 couples for trusting in me and for letting me capture your awesome day.
Here’s an upbeat slideshow of the images (if you don’t like slideshow, just scroll further down for the blog post):
That’s all from me, I’ll see you all in 2019!