Ok, this is a pretty long blog post, I just had too many images to share with you all of Eruna and Josh’s Centennial Vineyards wedding in Bowral.
Centennial Vineyards is simply stunning. It has a heritage style style build, so it’s great for photos. It is surrounded by some amazing bushland in the outer skirts of Bowral. The other great thing to mention is the food and service; you’re very well looked after there. I could keep going on about the venue, it’s truly stunning.
Here’s a few questions Eruna happily answered…
1. Why did you choose Centennial Vineyards for your venue? It was a long weekend and my girlfriends and I wanted a day in the highlands drinking wine and exploring. We stumbled across Centennial and fell in love instantly.
2. How important is it to have fun on your wedding day? I spent so much time and energy planning for the wedding and I wanted to ensure everything was taken care of so we and our guests had fun on the day. If it’s not fun – why bother!!
3. Did you forget anything on the day? Yes, but I can’t remember what anymore, I project manage for a living and there’s always smaller details which maybe be overlooked, overall we just went with the flow and it all worked out to be the best day ever. It’s important to be present, don’t forget that!
4. If you have any advice for future couples about the planning of the day, what would it be? Be authentically you. Don’t be swayed by what others tell you, what the trends are, what’s trending on Pinterest etc. This day is about you, your partner and celebrating love. Ultimately, no one will remember your wedding for the flowers or the great decor – but they remember two things 1. How they felt on your wedding day and how much fun they had and 2. The food! (We were picky – choose a venue that takes pride in what produce they source and the quality of food)
5. What was the most enjoyable moment on the day? That’s hard to really narrow down but I think it was walking down the aisle seeing friends and family from all over the world celebrate something special.
6. How important is a wedding photographer on the day? A great photographer will be mainly unnoticed throughout your day and capture the perfect moments. Be sure to find someone you get along with otherwise it will be another element you will need to be thinking about on the day. Dan made us laugh and cry (in a good way) as well as almost disappearing to capture the moments in stealth mode which was perfect for us. If you want your special day captured – a photographer is a must!
Here’s another Bowral wedding that I photographed.